- MC68060 CPU
- 256MB DDR3 RAM
- RTG Graphics – up to 1920x1080 resolution 32bit color and Digital Video output
- 16bit Audio Codec
- on-board FastIDE interface
- 400MHz ARM co-processor
- USB Host Ports
- WiFi module
- microSD card slot
- on-board fast ROM with slots up to four Kickstart versions and burst access
- on-board connector for optional flicker-fixer module (in develompent)
How much does it cost?
Warp1260 price is 499EUR if you have your own MC68060 CPU.
Recommended CPU is full MC68060 (not LC or EC). We never tried LC/EC versions, so we can't even tell if they will work at all.
If you want to overclock, the best choice is revision 6 – from our experience these working up to 95 or even 105MHz (depending on particular unit).
If you don't have CPU, board will be priced individually.
What is currently supported by the software?
From AmigaOS side Warp is an accelerator with 256MB RAM and nice RTG graphics (P96) with some bonuses like:
- easy switchable CPU clock frequency (50, 66, 75, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105MHz)
- simple command line MP3 player which uses 16bit audio and hardware MP3 decoding
- Kickstart ROM switch
- USB mouse support
We're fucused now on integration of additional features with the AmigsOS, so such stuff like AHI sound driver or bsdsocket.library for networking will be avalilable with future updates. We can't tell when this will be ready, our "team" is just two persons working on this project after hours ;)
Download a quick-start guide:
Download a firmware pack v1.007
- fixed bug with IDEMode=A1200
- fixed bug with fan output level display
- first version of cswarp.library
- minor optimizations and fixes in P96 driver
- MP3 playback utility merged to WarpTool
- WiFi configuration, no network support in AmigaOS yet, but realtime clock is synchronized to NTP server ;-)
Download a firmware pack v1.003: