CS-LAB Company General Sales Conditions
CS-LAB s.c. Janusz Wawak, Andrzej Rogożyński, Szymon Paprocki
NIP: PL9532539069; REGON: 340268216
Wojska Polskiego 65a street
85-825 Bydgoszcz City
1. Conditions and terms of services
- CS-Lab Company manufactures products for the automation and computer industry. On amigawarp.eu website, CS-Lab sells products under the “Warp” brand for the retro Amiga market.
- Orders can be made by the CS-Lab’s amigawarp.eu online store. To get more product and other information, a customer can contact the company: email@example.com.
- The customer can be any legal person and any adult natural person.
- To place an order electronically, the customer needs to have access to a computer with a web browser, Internet access, and any email account.
2. Conclusion and termination of contract
- The contract with a customer is concluded when he receives confirmation of the acknowledgment of the order by an e-mail from a CS-Lab worker or an automatic message from the CS-Lab amigawarp.eu online store. That confirmation includes the quantity of products, prices of all ordered items, customer’s total cost, payment conditions,
order proceeding time, delivery time, and cost. Order proceeding starts: for orders paid by bank transfer – after receiving the payment.
- Due to problems with components’ availability, we cannot provide fixed production intervals. Therefore, the delivery time for products for Amiga may be extended. We will inform you about the planned lead time at the order stage.
- The customer receives an invoice for his order as a purchase confirmation document.
- The customer has the right to cancel the contract by writing within ten days without giving any reason. In this case, the customer must return the purchased goods within 14 days. The customer pays the cost of returning the goods.
Returned goods need to be complete and packed safely in the original box. They cannot bear traces of use.
3. Warranty support and returns assistance
- CS-Lab products have 24 months warranty. Other products’ warranty time will be specified in their description.
- The customer should inform CS-Lab Company immediately if he has found damage or defect and should describe it. The Company will inform the customer about further proceedings within 10 days.
- You have the right to cancel the purchase contract by writing within 10 days without giving any reason. In this case you are obliged to return the purchased goods within 14 days. All the costs of returning the goods are paid by a customer (including returning a CPU to a customer). Goods returned to CS-Lab must be complete, packed in a safe manner in the original box. They cannot bear traces of use.
- CS-Lab will use all customer data for the purpose of order proceeding. Automatically gathered data can be used to analyze users’ behavior and demographic information or personalize our www sites content.
- The parties will endeavor to amicably resolve all questions, disputes, or differences between them.
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation, please read below how we process your personal data and what your rights are.
CS-Lab s.c. Poland administers and processes your personal data as we provide online sales (online store at www.cs-lab.eu, e-mail sale). We got your personal data directly from you as you entered it into a CS-Lab online store form or sent it to us by e-mail.
To get more information about your personal data processing, to exercise the right to be forgotten and the right to assist in data deletion, contact us: CS-Lab s.c., Wojska Polskiego 65A, 85-825 Bydgoszcz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 52 374 74 34.
We process your personal data to execute sales and the contract with you, to provide requested offers on products and services, to deliver our goods to you in accordance with agreements we made, to provide support for our products and services, to improve and develop the quality, functionality, and user experience of our products and services, to contact with you with your permission by e-mail or telephone and finally to process orders, invoicing, payments, and other financial follow-ups.