Warp 1240 Features
Warp 1240 is a composite accelerator board for Amiga 1200 computer. It joins several features to create a great experience using your good, old Amiga:
- MC68040 Turbo (some units of 40MHz versions can be overclocked to 50MHz)
- Frequency can be easily switched by software.
- 64kB external L2 cache, for low latency access of DDR memory
- (MC68040 CPU has to be provided by the customer)
256MB memory expansion
- 224MB for AmigaOS
- 32MB for RTG graphics
Picasso96 compatible RTG graphics card
- Fast 128bit Blitter, accelerating common 2D gfx operations.
- Fast CPU access to graphics memory due to unified memory architecture
- Connector for optional WarpedVision FlickerFixer
- Automatic switching between Amiga and RTG modes
(when working in tandem with WarpedVision)
Sana2 compatible WiFi network card
- Allowing internet and local network access
- TCP/IP software stack (like Roadshow) required.
16Bit Audio card with mixer
- High quality 16bit / 44.1kHz audio
- 24bit onboard sampler for original Amiga audio
- Mixer output pass through to Digital Video output
- AHI Driver not ready yet, will be available with future updates.
USB IO card
- HID (mouse/keyboard) support.
- Mass storage support (Bootable)
- Work even in early boot menu, not requiring any drivers or additional USB stack.
Fast microSD card slot with DMA support
- Fast transfers (up to ~20MB/s)
- CPU offload thanks to Direct-Memory-Access
Additional onboard Fast IDE (dedicated for CF cards)
- Faster access and transfers compared to internal Amiga IDE
- 4 slots for different Kickstarts, selectable by software
Onboard 400MHz ARM microcontroller, acting as card chipset, accelerating data transfers, audio mixing, etc.
- Future updates can bring features like hardware MP3 decoding, accelerated datatypes (e.g. JPEG)