WarpedVision AGA (lite)
“lite” version can’t work as standalone device. It has to be connected to the Warp12x0 Turbo Board. Despite that, all other features, picture quality, etc. are exactly the same as in “full” version.
WarpedVision AGA is a scandoubler/flicker-fixer device for Amiga 1200.
Watch your favorite demos and play with great old games conveniently and with stunning picture quality. You can connect Amiga to your TV with one HDMI cable and get a perfect picture and sound. No more hassle with doggy external, poor-quality converters!
- Perfect picture quality thanks to the use of digital video data from the Amiga chipset.
- Completely transparent for AmigaOS; no additional drivers or software needed.
- Low latency
- Multisync – now you can also experience modes other than 15KHz, such as DblPAL, Multiscan, Super72, etc. Automatic mode detection and switching.
- Supports even Super-Hires (1280×512) resolution.
- Hardware bilinear upscale
- Standard, VESA-compatible output video resolution (1280×1024@60Hz True Color)
- Support for audio on digital video output.
- Dedicated port for connecting with Warp turbo boards for automatic switching between RTG and original Amiga display modes.
- Factory preconfigured for commonly used Amiga display modes (PAL, NTSC, DblPAL, DblNTSC, Multiscan, Super72, HighGFX, etc.), so configuration is needed only if you use some rare custom-defined modes.
- Configurable overscan size.
- OSD display for diagnostic and configuration.
- IR remote support.